Sunday 20 June 2010

I Love My Puzzles – Welcome To My World

This is a blog where I post puzzles, both logic and other types of puzzles that interest me. Some of them are “borrowed” as I am not exactly a puzzle maker, but am more of a puzzle connoisseur.

Feel free to distribute these puzzles elsewhere as long there is a back-link provided to this blog. This way, we both tend to benefit. However, please do not spoil by adding the solution to the puzzle in the comment section for everyone to see.

A whole lot of people find solving puzzles as an enjoyment as well as a way to kill time. Well, I fall into the former category and I would rather play solitaire any day to kill time. I am certain that you too will find it enjoyable to solve most of the puzzles that I plan to project over a period of time in this blog. Besides, all you need to solve these puzzles is an active mind and an outlet to escape from the pressures of daily life by finding a fun way to relax.

Being a longtime fan of Nikoli, I am not ashamed to say that most of my puzzles are inspired by theirs. Sudoku was created and named by Nikoli and has spread around the globe and it is believed that over a hundred million people try and solve Sudoku puzzles every day.

You don't need any special talent to solve these puzzles, but instead all you require is an interested and open mind to enjoy these puzzles. Lastly, please feel free to add your comments and indicate ways that I could make this blog a treasure chest for people who enjoy solving puzzles.

So long everyone, welcome to my world of puzzles.

No comments:

Post a Comment